InfrastructureMadhuram Fabrics Pvt. Ltd
with its manufacturing unit in MIDC – Tarapur, Maharashtra (INDIA) & having a production capacity of up 30 lac
meters annually has developed a strong backbone, with its superlative infrastructure. Some of the Salient Features Being:
- State of the art hi-speed Dornier weaving machines from Germany attached with batching motion that can manufacture jointless rolls of upto 3000 mtrs & are capable of weaving fabrics as light as 30 GSM to as heavy as 1000 GSM in widths ranging from 110 cms to 350 cms.
- In house Twisting facilities on MURATA TFO's of Japan which enables us to produce high quality twisted yarns for the specialized products of our esteemed Clients.
- Well monitored state of the art processing & printing facility capable of processing Synthetic fabrics made from Polyamide 6 & 66,Polyester HT & Normal Tenacity as well as various Blended fabrics made from Polyester-Cotton,Polyester-Viscose etc.
- Well equipped in-house testing laboratory for extensive R & D and Quality Control at every stage of manufacturing to ensure that the correct product is manufactured everytime.
- An expert and experienced team of techno crafts who are dedicated to give the best quality products to Cater to our Clients requirements.
- Highly trained and quality conscious staff, to add real value to the organization.
- Well monitored Coating Facility of Urethanes, Vinyl's, Acrylics and other Polymeric materials.
The manufacturing unit is strategically located near Mumbai
- the financial capital of the country. Its proximity to the port & good connectivity of roads makes it possible to achieve the lead times of our clients without compromising on the quality.